Do you find yourself dreaming of creating beautiful pieces of art, but on someone’s face? Do you have an abnormal obsession with coloring your hair? Have you gone back and forth with yourself trying to decide the best career path? Here are 7 signs you should be a cosmetologist.
- You’re creative and artsy.
- You do all your friends’ makeup and hair for events – for free.
- You get excited when a new product is about to drop.
- You don’t leave your house without your hair and makeup perfect.
- You’ve colored and cut your own hair. More than once. Sometimes successful, sometimes not.
- You aren’t afraid to ‘go bold’ … real bold.
- You have more products than your bathroom can hold.
1. You’re Creative and Artsy
2. You Do All Your Friends’ Hair and Makeup for Events – For Free
3. You Get Excited When a New Product is About to Drop
4. You Don’t Leave Your House Without Your Hair and Makeup Perfect
5. You’ve Colored and Cut Your Own Hair. More Than Once. Sometimes Successful, Sometimes Not
6. You Aren’t Afraid to ‘Go Bold’ … Real Bold
7. You Have More Products Than Your Bathroom Can Hold
If any or all of these were relatable for you, maybe the beauty industry is just where you need to be. There is nothing better than figuring out the perfect career path for yourself. Contact Health and Style Institute today at 1-844-94-STYLE to learn more information about our Cosmetology program!